Bollywood actor Aamir Khan and his wife Kiran announce divorce
Kathmandu, Bollywood actor Aamir Khan and his wife Kiran Rao have divorced. Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao have issued a joint statement sharing the news of their divorce. The news of Aamir and Kiran’s break up has come as a shock to her fans.
Aamir and Kiran were married 15 years ago. Film critic Taran Adarsh has made the joint statement of Aamir and Kiran public through social media.
“In these 15 years of unity, we have shared life experiences, we are happy, we have laughed and our relationship has moved forward only in faith, respect and love. Now we are about to start a new chapter in our lives. We will no longer live as husband and wife but as co-parents and each other’s family. We had decided to separate some time ago and now we are separated.”
Kiran Rao is the second wife of Bollywood star Aamir. Aamir Khan, 56, married Kiran Rao in 2005. Aamir had earlier married Reena Dutta in 1986. Aamir and Reena have two sons, Junaid and Ira Khan. Aamir and Reena divorced in 2002.
- अपराधीलाइ मेयर शेर्पाले शरण दिएको भन्दै बाह्रविसेमा चर्काे विवाद
- नकारात्मक टिप्पणी गरेकै आधारमा कसैलाई कारबाही नगर्न गृह मन्त्रालयलाई सर्वोच्चको आदेश
- ११४ अंकले घट्यो नेप्से परिसूचक
- चीनको एक आवासीय भवनमा आगलागी हुँदा पाँच जनाको मृत्यु
- थप ९७५ जनामा कोरोना संक्रमण, ८ जनाको मृत्यु