South Korea has developed its own corona testing kit
Seoul, South Korea has developed a self-testing kit to find out if it has a corona infection.
The kit is manufactured by two local pharmaceutical companies, Humasis and SD Biosensor. If you suspect that you have corona through this kit, you can check it at home and be sure.
The corona virus can be detected within 15 minutes of being tested at home with this swab.
Not only that, this kit is now readily available in the store every 24 hours. The retail price of the kit, which can be easily purchased from GS-25, Seven Eleven, E-Mart and other 24-hour shops here, is 10,000 Korean Won, or about 1,000 Nepali rupees.
With the help of this, users will now be able to easily know their results, stay in self-isolation if they are positive, and adopt health protection by checking more PCRs.
The government is said to have adopted the policy to increase the scope of testing of the corona virus, which has been on the rise in Korea recently. Agency
- करेन्ट लगाएर माछा मार्ने क्रममा श्रीमान् श्रीमतीको मृत्यु
- गण्डकी प्रदेशको मुख्यमन्त्रीमा कृष्णचन्द्र नेपाली नियुक्त
- वाइडेन–मर्केलबीच जुलाई १५ मा वासिङ्टनमा भेटवार्ता हुने
- गण्डकी प्रदेशका विपक्षी सांसदको प्रदेश प्रमुख निवासमा धर्ना
- नेपालमा काेराेना संक्रमितको संख्या ६ लाख नाघ्याे,३३८४ पुन: थपिए